Hidden wedge sneakers have been around for a few seasons now originally thanks to the genius of Isabel Marant. Lately though, this new trend is catching on in a big way and pretty much every designer/brand/store is coming out with their own take on the wedge sneaker. Now, when you’re 5’3″ like me, these sneakers are appealing for more than just their fun color and pattern options. It’s a casual, sporty chic look perfect for everyday wear but you don’t have to sacrifice giving your legs just a bit of a lift. My legs are big fans!
Here are my picks (in a variety of price ranges) for some of the best wedge sneakers out there right now.
For even more great and affordable wedge sneaker options, also check out the shoes and accessories website, Call It Spring.
1. Hailey Jeans Co. Lace-up Wedge - $32
2. Ash Bea Wedge - $265
3. Nike “Dunk Sky High Liberty” - $135
4. Isabel Marant “Beckett” Suede – $640
5. Call It Spring Luxenee Wedge – $60
6. Xhilaration Kahsha Wedge - $34.99
7. Isabel Marant “Betty” Leather and Suede – $665
8. Nike “Dunk Sky Hi” Wedge – $125